HCT 0.00% 2.4¢ holista colltech limited

Strengths of HCT, page-40

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    if you did take your profits, you would have to see this stock is clearly on a path to 30-35c. The rest of the rise will all have to be as a result of larger distribution deals with retail chains, larger government bodies and further supply deal with other companies.

Trump mentions ingesting disinfectant, and I just
    read an article saying now emergency services in the US have seen a spike in just that happening. The US had their largest daily infection numbers. Although Australia is doing a wonderful job. The US is no where close, constant sanitisation and social distancing is the only thing we can do until a viable vaccine is made.

there is loads of positive for this company to do in this environment. They have strong connections in US, UK and Europe. I believe in the product, I have my targets set. I’ll place my stop loss when I pass it, but I’ll keep raising it as this company sets greater targets.

we should be constantly be informing each other of things we find, we should constantly try to support and clarify uninformed investors who need help. Let’s we can all share this ride to whatever level of wealth this company brings us all. Good luck and enjoy.

back to finding my next diamond after this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.