STK 0.00% 10.5¢ strickland metals limited

I don't think people have quite realised how good this can beAs...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I don't think people have quite realised how good this can be

As I said in the other thread, all the holes in the target area were aircore (except for 1 rc hole 26m @ 2% Zn-Pb, which is nearly in the RTR league)

Half the aircore holes were 'bottom of hole' significant Zn-Pb intersections, meaning that mineralisation would've kept going if they'd have kept drilling. I'd bet my bottom dollar the RC holes they will drill will continue into the mineralisation. This means we should definitely get some really nice hits out of the current program

ALL of the aircore holes intersected shallow Zn-Pb mineralisation (Fig 2 in the update announcement). And don't forget that this is directly along strike from RTR's $300m company-making discovery

Zn and Pb are picked up by an xrf gun. I am sure the company will have one on site, meaning we could actually get results very soon. A lot sooner than people are probably thinking. Maybe within a couple of weeks?

It would've been really nice to know where the RC collars were in relation to previous intercepts. Hopefully we can get some clarity on that in the next announcement This is looking seriously good. When the wider market catches on, the share price will fly

And also, important to remember that the main game here is the gold play. The Zn-Pb stuff is purely a bonus!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $187.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $108.2K 1.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 559377 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 155000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.