GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

start date Aug 2017 - newbie - never heard of lithium as...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    start date Aug 2017
    - newbie - never heard of lithium as investment , similar with iron ore, gold,silver etc
    -I was looking to invest, had a little "line of credit via home equity" - so I am one of those "mum & dad" investors. Decision was to buy investment property or shares.
    -I subscribe with Fools, had a little play with their recommendations.. it wasn't convinced so searched other sources and found HC
    -On HC I did research on baby formulas and cannabis, but for some reason I clicked on lithium and found GXY and subscribe to the forum and kept reading. I was convinced by the tenacity of GXY from high to low SP, plus they were producing already. So I put my first biggest parcel to GXY at $1.86. I keep topping up , now I have 53k shares , with ave. of $2,75. The posts from Thesi, Bron, AC among others great posters helped me validate my decision. Today I am looking to top up my 'last' money to make GXY 55k or 60k. I am very happy to hold GXY . I made GXY the foundation of my portfolio & confidently picked up smaller/upcoming ones lpd,asn,avz . My thoughts is I can lose the 'little' ones as long as GXY is in great stead & I can sleep well..
    Thats my story..GO Galaxy!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.