GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Thesi, Thanks for the mention. I've read a lot of your posts...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Thesi,
    Thanks for the mention.
    I've read a lot of your posts and can see why you're nominated for most respected.

FWIW my first purchase of Galaxy was at 1.96 post consol. Sold that at 2.77, in again at 2.33 and been topping up regularly since then. I have been quite technical about my purchases and found that Galaxy has reliably filled/retraced to gaps. I have used that to time my subsequent buys. My favorite time was the 3.34 low where Crashman was talking up a head and shoulders but it ended up being the end of an ABC 3 wave correction and the start of this current trend higher.

Back to our work earlier, I very much like the idea of comparing Orecobre and Galaxy quarterly production as the two ASX listed companies currently producing and it would be great to have that comparison done one the previous quarter before the our much anticipated January update. There was still a little bit of grey area in your comparison of EBITDA (earnings) which I think Galaxy reported in and revenue, that Orecobre reported.

Once I've run my analysis, I'll be sure to post something.

Cheers,

Beeliney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.