GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Strictly 9c old or 45c new holders thread, page-70

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    What got me into investing in G.X.Y.
    Started way back as a kid , playing with my mate Daryl's Awesome Scaleletric slot car set. wagging school ,smoking his dad's ciggy's, The acceleration and speed from that tiny little electric motor ,blew me away and still does. pulling motors apart and finding two small meteorites which were hugely magnetic and playing with that woobly invisible field which existed between the two , produced the basis of my investing decisions as a nearly grown up person many years down the track. Lithium, colbalt, rare earths alternative energy etc etc. But G.X.Y. has alway's been my favourite. people say you shouldn't get attached to a stock, what a lot of crap. l'm an aussie, we always barrack for the underdog. Having invested a lot of money (to me) and watching it recover is awesome. Not only because of the money, but because we were right , a bit early, but we were right. Now every one else is trying to catch us up. Like every one else on H.C. we are still waiting for those major announcements, but it seems that is part of life, i have been waiting since l was a small boy to have my own electric car, just like my mate Daryl, and now l can. ln the words of my man neil,
    l'll always be a dreamin man
    l don't have to understand
    l know it's alright.
    All the best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.