GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Strictly 9c old or 45c new holders thread, page-74

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Some people don't know.. What they don't know.. Y'know?

I think lots of people miss the point of Galaxy being in production and what they are producing is actually quite good and meeting the market very well.

The most important thing in my mind is revenue now with no debt attached. I dunno.. Maybe some investors prefer negative gearing?

It's easy to crow about an offtake with an automaker.. But then Galaxy have one on Mitsubishi which by their partnership being Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is incredible..

Largest producer of vehicles last year.

I posted recently @airconditioner post about optionality..

When you lay out the cards.. Mt Cattlin being debt free is an incredible asset.. Particularly of the point that Galaxy have no debt and $200 million of tax losses to offset any further income for quite some time..

It's often overlooked.

Meanwhile other companies need to make some deals that are not as favourable as one with no debt.

Galaxy could quite easily hit up a loan against any asset and move forward with the guarantee of income from Mt Cattlin offsetting it.

I think some investors in lithium are lost and Galaxy is incredibly undervalued when you take all the above into account.

Imagine if any other lithium company had Mt Cattlin as an income stream?

But the dont..

We do.

And we own 100% of it.

I recognise that most investors don't understand what tolling is..

From what I understand Australian investors look at lithium being produced from Mt Cattlin like that of iron ore.

It's entirely different..

It's about the value add..

Iron ore producers sending overseas are just doing that.. There is no value add to a final product.

Meanwhile Galaxy will be producing lithium chemicals that have commanded US$20,000 upwards per tonne.

I think overlooking this factor along with that which Galaxy is in production with no debt, 100% ownership in Mt Cattlin along With world class assets in Canada and Argentina which allows the to unlock other markets is a foolish move for any investor in lithium period.
    Last edited by Thesi: 14/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.