SEN 6.67% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

..... well, well, well everyone of us here have been thru some...

1. 320 Posts.
    ..... well, well, well everyone of us here have been thru some very rough patches! I strongly believe we will survive thru this and very soon this company is going to make a big turn around, with the new CEO on board he is not only putting fuel in the boiler room BUT he is also now the captain steering the ship...and to a new direction!! Just been on board for abt 7 mths he's been doing things that he said he will do from the summit. He has linked up channels and his networks in SE Asia and other parts of the world to secure more deals ( which I understand will be released very soon thru anncms, when the time is right) Mind you all this foundation work could have been done 2 yrs ago and Senetas will have been much established by now and it will not be in it's current state...But what has been done by the previous management has been done..all JD could do now is to move forward and put his vision and leadership in place. He is constantly knocking on doors and promoting his new wide range of products and most importantly the company is still DEBT FREE, has abt $5 mill cash reserves and self sustaining cos the consulting service/maintenance dept is generating cash flows and also the R&D si staying 15 mths ahead of it's competitors. I have been told this company for the very first time is so much stronger than it was when the sp was @ 91c. At least this time results is going to be based on actual sales facts and not on some hot-air BS. It might be slow due to the damages done but giving time and more sales made plus new products and some new business associates coming on board we will sp steadily moving up again BUT do not expect big jumps....it will be steady. Pls DYOR, IMHO , this is not a recommendation to buy.!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.254K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98974 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 208000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.