FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

Hi gadocha, Maybe I misunderstood your posts. What I was reading...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi gadocha,
    Maybe I misunderstood your posts. What I was reading from your posts was that there can never be a high degree of CoS placed on frontier exploration. Step out drills (appraisal) of a discovery is a different story.
    So Samo was frontier exploration... My problem is that, going on past historic averages, there shouldn't have been a high 55% CoS placed on the drill. I understand that management will promote it's acreage as best it can but I believe they pushed the limit when it came to promoting Samo. It was portrayed to the public that it was almost "a given" ( words to the effect... "it's not water".. the rest is history). It was reported on here that one of the FAR members, at one of the presso, went so far as to say that it's closer to 70% chance.... (the "little white lies" being referred to) Any event ..over and done.
    So this time around, and from reading your post, the Soloo and Bambo schematic as portrayed in FAR presso ( the 3 yellow shaded areas) is not certain due to insufficient info and different manners of interpretation. That I too understand and I also understand that FAR must promote as best they can. But investors only have what is presented to them to base their investment decisions on and in that regard one would expect that FAR do the max possible to put "best info" in the public domain. If it meant getting interps from 3 different companies in order to build a model, then so be it... So I'm wondering why it is that they had it so wrong on Samo and the other well north of SNE ( something "bell...?).

I invested in FAR during Kenya days, after following the activities by oilers on the eastcoast (Anadarko etc.) who drilled in Kenya acreage.
    I see no reason to divest at this stage because FAR has come a long way and have good assets ( sadly we all felt the pinch along the journey.. and still do). Hoping for things to turn around in investors' favor for once.
    If you don't mind, can you disclose whether you are a geologist or geophysicist? I sense you're a geologist. I don't know who would be the more appropriate of the two professions to interpret seismics. Drillcore I can understand but seismics --- I would have thought it would still be geologist primarily. I note that CN is a geophysicist, not a geologist.
    Thanks for your input... we learn everyday something new.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $173.0K 394.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75664 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ 82596
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.