WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

I keep reading criticism of the WGO management.I personally...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I keep reading criticism of the WGO management.
    I personally think the WGO management have done a great job standing up to the bullying tactics of STX "Well done WGO management".

At the end of the day the numbers orchestrated by STX (STX 1 : 1.2 WGO) for a merge in partners was not fair and unrealistic considering the difference in issued shares. On top of that STX criticised WGO's assessment which still doesn't make much sense, then even more, an announcement with STX flexing their muscles introducing a new partner......

WGO's Capital Rise will be successful at 13c.
    STX is going strong now and are looking very good but why would there share holders hold onto STX when WGO has a lower share price. This would make any sense and money talks.... People will jump ship and I believe we are in a good position considering the circumstances.

It is a marathon when it comes to this particular gas project and it appears STX is treating it as a sprint.
    STX have jumped the gun and are about to run out of gas ... (we all know this will never happen).

The offer STX put through is still laughable and I believe we will see the results in the coming months. Then I hope a more realistic offer is provided so it is fair for all involved. I still believe a merge of STX and WGO is the future for us all to move upward with success ....

Last edited by Icemanxx: 22/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.