CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Conix,hopefully you are quite correct,regarding the timing of...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Conix,hopefully you are quite correct,regarding the timing of the "Coal Tonnage" report....Though I feel it would be wise for all of us to remember that ANY/ALL conclusions contained in that report, no matter what degree of negativity OR positivity is represented, will be based on ONLY TWO DRILL HOLES...

As you and I both know, without meaningful flow tests, or any qualitive laboratory analysis of core samples,(difficult without corebarrel integrity!!) Then although the COAL TONNAGE can be ESTIMATED reasonably accurately,the Coal characteristics such as Cleating,
    Permeability,fracturing,water content and all those other myriad factors that need to be considered in addition to the most important factors of GAS PRESENT,makeup,types,flowrate, volumes, etc. can even begin to be calculated..

So, a report on probable Coal Tonnage will probably/possibly be just that, a report on PROBABLE,COAL TONNAGE,alone...I do not see that it can,or should, contain any realistic forecasts of Gas present...There is simply not enough empirical information to go on, at present..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $43.63K 835.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 135829 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 117423 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.