NRZ 28.6% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

strike, page-35

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Jl you are correct, this is a forum to discus information and put our thoughts, comments and other interesting things regarding the company we are shareholders in or want to be in.
    Those people that go around sticking their heads in forums that they do not have any shares in or just to be a pest are called - well you cannot use profanity here so ill refrain. but you still didn't answer my question. Why?

IW CF6 and the RB211/Trent aircraft gas generators/? thats a totally different class of of equipment.
    CF6 if a Turbofan engine, made specifically for aircraft due to the high bypass thrust we dont want our PP trying to fly away now do we? however the without going through them all which would be childish of me, I'll supply a few links for shareholders interested in such awesomeness of the gas turbine engine world.

I didn't supply any links in my last post purposely to prove my point that you do skim over any good or interesting news, But I thought you would have before you rebutted.

Stage 1 gen set here it just needs to make electricity stage 2 build
    https://company-announcements.copyright link/asx/lck/22e46cf7-e9c4-11eb-b4e7-e2b3e8481cef.pdf

Siemens Gas Turbine generators, the SGT-A05 KB5S supplying just 4KW of power. Also these engines need no warm up can go from cold to full power in just 60 seconds, Also a great site to explore.

My choice would be
    https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/compression/reciprocating-compressors.html

GoNuts
    IMHO

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $35.17K 4.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3240000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1470188 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.