strikers(bludgers)of the world ignite !

1. 1,727 Posts.
    Get the lazy so and so's back to work. BLUDGERS !.

John Howard at last can begin the clean out that gutless Fraser should have implimented those many years ago.

We've become a nation of lazy, pampered, whinging Aussies!

The confrontational unions know they are losing power (and the extremmely high pay for their leaders, I may add).

The days of their blackmailing, stand over tactics are numbered and they will dissappear up their own rectums like the proverbial dodo bird.

This union leadership inspired protest is nothing more than the demonstration that the unions still have some power to convince the "workers" by their fear tactics, that the Government has an agendy for the demise of the working class. It will backfire and the militant unions will have less power.

The poor Australian "battler" continues to be gullible enough to still listen to such nonsense ! Lead like a bull with a ring through it's nose by the greatest usurpers of power of all time----the union boss !
    And while I'm on it, take a look at them!!!!!!!!! Have you ever seen one that doesn't have at least 8 feeds a day??? Perfect candidates for Jenny Craig, all of them!!!
    They dine on champagne and caviar(and I've seen them at it) while purporting to be the protectors of the worker. Bulls manure!
    I should go on but I'll wait for the acidic replies.
    I, one of the silent(and sensible) majority in this great country, have spoken!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.