MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

strong base, page-26

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    See the biggest problem here is that too many people place too much faith in the announcement. The announcement wasn't a bad one, just not what was needed to drive the SP above and beyond it's current level.

That my friends, come during the presentations and the subsequent release of HotShot's product. All we were told today was revenue sharing, big deal. If Snapshot Battle is the final product, and if it goes on to be successful, then given the points of advertising and revenue generating that applies to online gaming, then 10% would have been sufficient. 50% is a wet-dream come true.

Now, I realise that the majority of you are older, but let me spell something out for you... The gaming market is MASSIVE. Todays games make more money than movies. Anyone here heard of World of Warcraft? Let's use that as a best case scenario. 8.6 million units sold, multiplied by average $100 per copy. Already we're talking big dollars. Now let's look at the residual income, as it's approximately $20-$30 per month subscription. Wow.

I've hinted before, and now I'll hint again. If Snapshot Battle is cross-platform (which given the resumes of the staff most likely will be), then the revenue generating multiplies out. So let's say PC, iPhone, Android. On that note, since it relates to photographs, does anyone really think it will be confined to PC-web based? Considering that the vast majority of mobile phones now have cameras, that means the potential has just increased again.

You see where this is going?

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that happened today was some savvy big boys with more money than myself shook the tree and reaped a profit.

-d8507

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.