BOC 1.02% 48.5¢ bougainville copper limited

Strong BCL Support

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    What is the evidence that white are pro RTG & Blue and Green are BCL supporters? Just want to hear a reasoned answer - A lot of dung being flung from both sides!

But for an impartial investor one can't go wrong considering the size of the prize to buy both RTG and BOC.... especially since both stock price's are descending..... whoever wins a share of the EL will be multiples of current share price and complete loss in the other will be a small cost to pay.

What is the chance a 3rd Company - Anglo, Freeport etc steps in and wins support of all? 5% 10% 20% 50%?

Personally think it is about 2%.... maybe my lil junior should throw their hat in the ring?

Any which way I hope the people of Panguna, wider Bougainville, and the ABG choose the best partner and all holders of the rib eye, including the investors benefit in an equitable and sustainable partnership.

May the best team win!
  2. 85 Posts.
    Those people in blue are NOT BCL supporters. The same people in the same attire were at the blockade in June that prevented BCL from executing their questionable MOA. Remember @Freefall? That was when Chief Maggie said "As long as I am chief from Panguna and guava village and owner of my land, BCL is not welcome". Here is a photo of blockade day.This is the day Miriori and the women stopped BCL from getting that MOA through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $194.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $35.96K 74.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23068 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2566 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.