PV1 13.0% 2.6¢ provaris energy ltd

Agreed there seems to be good [email protected], seems traders are...

1. 38 Posts.
    Agreed there seems to be good [email protected], seems traders are mobilising into TTE and accumulating ( as many other posters have said). This is offcourse in anticipation of up comming announcments/results from Hettinger #1-15 exploration well at its Sodbuster II Project area in Colorado and the Allen Dome salt dome oil project in Texas, and i beleive there are more (Mikey correct me here if i have missed somthing out lol).

BUT i cannot find any referring dates only references to this "quater" just would be nice if we could get an announcement confirming some "indicative" dates would be nice for the market. If results from drilling do come through as expected or "better" than we can expected TTE to to run hard and all will be rewarded, my only real concern with TTE at the moment is that it has over 950million shares! on offer i just hope they dont do a CR and dillute the shares anymore.

happy to hear from other opinions on TTE and it's direction. As this is ONLY my opinion and as always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $17.92K 742.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50257 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.