QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

strong build up on the buy side, page-93

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Yes I hold stock; nothing substantial but enough to keep me interested. The thing I like about this company is management. Langsford busting his gut to get this company into profit, inking new deals etc. What isn't so obvious is the improvement in customer service, and also the improvement in delivery of the service. Comparing the reviews in facebook to over 6 months ago, there are a lot less complaints and cancelation requests. This will hopefully reduce churn.

I think the risks are obvious. Netflix, iTunes, foxtel and pirating. Reasons have already been touched on here so i wont go jnto it. Torrents are so easy to use, even my dad now knows how to do it! Saying that, this is the same problem Netflix have, yet they are killing it. The biggest one is content. They need more shows and build the library. I'm not sure about the australian shows wini, because they're typically crap! It's probably a bit far-fetched and not hight on the list of priorities right now, but I would love to see them do "quickflix original tv series" something good and only available on Qfx, like Netflix are doing, and foxtel "show time" have done in the past. (E.g love my way).

Personally, I can't see us hitting cash positive this year, but I do think by next year it's a real possibility. I really hope I'm wrong though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.