IIN 0.00% $9.52 iinet limited

Thanks for the spreadsheet. I acctually aprreciate your effort....

1. 2,304 Posts.
    Thanks for the spreadsheet. I acctually aprreciate your effort. There are a few trades which are not correct and a couple you have not added which are winners. I will go through everything at another time and let you know. But still a nice effort, considering you were rushed. Yes the BCI was a freak trade. The downside has taken a lot of people by suprise, inluding my self. To be totally honest my buy was based on emotions, rather than what my chart was saying. If i truly followed my chart and left my emotions out. i would not have said buy at the time. If you do take BCI out, then i am up quite a lot. Especially with my short trades, they are doing very well. It is just a shame that one trade has wiped out all my profit. It turned very large profit into a small loss. But we live and learn I guess. If we don't make mistakes, then we never learn do we. Anyhow i am not that evil you know. Even though i may come accross that way at times. I am actually quite a nice person. People just tend to get attached to something and unable to see the bad in anything they own. So i guess i becomes their punching bag. Anyhow thanks again and have a great weekend.
    Last edited by TeTeTe: 21/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.