IIN 0.00% $9.52 iinet limited

Like I said, feel free to put a different recommendation in the...

1. 98 Posts.
    Like I said, feel free to put a different recommendation in the BCI forum if that's what you wish, maybe next month your December returns might be better without it. I think it unfair to remove it for this round, since you freely admit you made a mistake, and you can't Mulligan it and say 'Oh but that doesn't count!'.  I sold FMG the other day at a loss. You don't see me going around saying that FMG doesn't count because that would ruin my 10/10 record and now i'm only 9/10.

However I can easily add a function to show you sold it and at what price, and the loss can be carried forward for future reference.

however for the viewers at home, here is the result sans BCI.  As you can see the short/long returns are at least positive this time (even if this is cheating outright, who is TeTeTe kidding), but for the general investor, a -0.98 return has been less than the ASX 200 of -0.18% of about the same time period (give or take a few days).

Simply put, your so called massive profits haven't really shown up when the  numbers are plugged into a spreadsheet, and your BUY recommendations strike rate is still terrible, worse than flipping coins. 1.93% return not taking into account brokerage? who are you kidding?

Public Viewing now available:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZwEYDcJjVWi0oMydSlKHM-luAvNDzAf_jXCsxNQpfv0/edit?usp=sharing

I'd love comments to improve on this, i'm sure there are a few HotCopper posters with 'really good stock skills' that would love a bit of public viewing, but I think we can safely say TeTeTe is no stock picking genius

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.