IIN 0.00% $9.52 iinet limited

Good evening TeTeTe, my spreadsheet is just a nicer way to...

1. 98 Posts.
    Good evening TeTeTe, my spreadsheet is just a nicer way to evaluate your stock picking ability over a month not other stock brokers. It isnt fair to exclude BCI because there are a lot of posts in the BCI forum where you are recommending it all the way from $1.40+ down to 0.55. If you want to exclude it, then offer a SELL recommendation today and I will add it to the spreadsheet and give you an update next month if you wish. Its not like you hold anything, or is that incorrect as well?

ive only added in the stock picks on the first instance you mentioned it or when the stock was recommended at a higher price than a previous recommendation for those who only go long on shares. If there is an error in my calculations, or you want me to modify it to be more accurate, then by all means let me know. It was fairly rushed i admit, but i am fully prepared to share the google spreadsheet and calculations with those who want it for further dissemination.

Sometimes there are geniuses on hotcopper, and sometimes there are those who like to hold on to losing stocks for far too long(BCI). I think in your stock picks, overall, it would be better to do the opposite of what you recommend. Your overall strike rate is probably not too bad for those who like to short with some good stop losses and money management, but for now I think you need to accept that you have a lot to learn like most of us here, and unfortunately you don't really have the skills yet to be taken seriously

This is just my opinion and is not a recommendation for the readers

good day
    Papina

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.