NOX 1.43% 6.9¢ noxopharm limited

LOOKS LIKE THE NEWS IS OUTyou can read the full letter on...

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    LOOKS LIKE THE NEWS IS OUT

you can read the full letter on Noxopharm website under investor center presentation

Chief Executive Officer Letter
    Sydney, 14 June 2024
    Dear Noxopharm Shareholders,
    As we approach the middle of 2024, I would like to update you on the significant progress we have
    made so far this year, as well as provide further insights regarding our future direction and key
    milestones.
    Over the past 12 months our strategy has been further refined to focus on our two preclinical
    technology platforms: Chroma™ and Sofra™. We believe these programs provide a very solid basis
    for building shareholder value,
    Should SOF-SKN deliver the positive results we anticipate, then the world opens up for the
    treatment of other autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and many others – each one a
    market of millions of people worldwide who are looking for new drugs to relieve their suffering. This
    remains a huge market of unmet need.

On a final note, I would like to address the current share price, which we remain frustrated with. We
    will continue to work hard to expose the company’s unique technologies to a widening audience.
    This is a process that has commenced, but that takes time. Moreover, we do not believe the current
    share price reflects the quality of our portfolio or the significant progress we have made.
    Importantly, we remain deeply committed to driving company performance upwards as we steadily
    advance our assets this year, which should result in overall improvement in investor perception.
    I want to thank everyone for your ongoing support and look forward to updating you further as the
    year progresses.
    Kind regards,
    Gisela
    Dr Gisela Mautner
    CEO & Managing Director
    Noxopharm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $20.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $2.541K 37.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2899 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.