TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

strong buy, page-3

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Bit sick of all these other conspiracy theory threads so I'm coming back here

They say chart patterns have a habbit of repeating, I have banged on and on about this for weeks now but I really get the feeling that Tangiers is about to repeat its move it had from June to Dec 2011 where it ran from 20c to 80c

Look at the chart what did we see Sept 2010 to Feb 2011 and then to Jan 2012?

We saw the stock run from Sept 2010 up to around Feb 2011
    Why? Because the company was acquiring new projects in Morocco and the North West Shelf with big targets big expectations big excitement

From Feb 2011 to June 2011 we saw the stock fall and bottom around 20c
    Why? Reality set in excitement faded expectations fell, the stock needed to form a base and consolidate itself for what lay ahead

From July 2011 to Jan 2012 we saw the stock run from 20c to 80c peak and while the moves to 80c were spikes reached in Septemebr and Novemeber the stock still moved up to 70c during December and Jan 2012

This was the irrational exuberance phase the mania phase the blow off top driven by very high expectations of a farmout for both Morocco and North West Shelf Australia

People fail to understand its not fundamentals that drive stock prices but sentiment driven by fear and greed which are influenced by technicals and fundamentals

Now look at what weaver seen from Sept 2012 to now

From Sept 2012 to about Dec we saw a bit of a rise, nothing special but a rise nevertheless Why? Because new management were installed and expectations and excitement as to the possibilities were high

From Dec to June 2013 the stock fell why? Some would say because reality set in around the expectations of new management perhaps even disappointment as some have expressed, excitement faded but I think a big factor is the stock had to fall and base in anticipation of what's to come

So what's to come?
    -Government approval on farmout
    -Galp booking a rig and some visibility of the drill program and the BESBS
    -October regional drilling by Cairn and Genel in adjacent blocks
    - BESBS is a phenomenon that occurs 6months out from a drill assuming a mid 2014 spud we will see the stock trade at a 5%-10% BESBS target by Dec 2013 which would be 75c-$1

See how all the news flow lines up with the 2yr chart pattern repeating

As I said people fail to understand its not fundamentals that drive stock prices but sentiment driven by fear and greed which are influenced by technicals and fundamentals

This time around the technicals line up beautifully with a strong break of a 2yr down trend line and also the lining up of a repeat of the move from 2yrs ago

The fundamentals are much stronger too with two fully farmed out high impact drill program's and Morocco is the new Gold Rush space just look at all the huge deals

I cannot see how we will not get the euphoric mania phase over the next few weeks and months

Now is the time to buy and get set before this comes I'm waiting to free up some more cash to get more hopefully before it breaks 30c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.