AYT 25.0% 0.5¢ austin metals limited

Hi nativeownereastwest101 didn't highlight any inconsistencies...

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Hi nativeowner
    eastwest101 didn't highlight any inconsistencies in my post.
    He claimed SCI have no money for target generate let alone drilling, when in fact they have close to $1M.
    My comment was exploration is not the same as it was 30 years ago as relating to cost or time.
    Covid19 is not stopping any mining activity as I have several relatives at active mines now.
    I know contractors are begging for work so geochem, aeromag and all that will come very cheaply.
    Lastly it does not take years to do all he mentioned now.
    As I pointed out there is some very impressive new technology these days even I am trying to wrap my head around.
    PDI took a patch of brownfield ground in Guinea and within 8 months pinpointed a major discovery and are on their way to defining a JORC already. 30 years ago that was unheard of.

SCI could be in the field next quarter with a drill rig and sufficiently funded.
    Walk the tenement, collect some rock chip samples, fly mag and lock in an initial few thousand metres and there s your $20M market cap. At that stage they can go and raise additional capital.

I think if you guys understood the location of the tenement and local success you'd be a bit more excited about the potential here. I won't harp on too much and let the results do the talking but I think you'l find this will be over 2.1c later this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.620M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.5K 1.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1211701 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 686257 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.