EMN 0.00% 6.9¢ euro manganese inc

STRONG BUY, page-525

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99

POSITIVE speech by European Commission on Friday.

“ Second, it is essential to strengthen the local sustainable sourcing and processing of raw materials used in batteries as well as local production of key components that determine the performance of lithium-ion batteries.

This calls for significant investment and greater mobilisation of public funding. As the Member States are finalising their national recovery and resilience plans, I encourage them to include investment in raw and advanced materials. Cohesion funds are another source of funding to consider.
    The EIB's involvement is decisive here to de-risk raw materials projects, leverage additional private money and effectively, to close the estimated financial gap of 15 billion euros by 2025.
    The Commission, for its part, will launch a Roundtable on the environmentally and socially sustainable raw materials mining and will publish a set of EU principles for sustainable raw materials to guide industrial action”.

My personal view: With the recycling credentials of the EMN project, i just can’t see any other raw material battery project screening any better on the continent right now. This is a no brainer buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.