EMN 1.39% 7.3¢ euro manganese inc

@ Tomre, @m...boyAre you guys by any chance Czech, too? Your...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    @ Tomre, @m...boy

Are you guys by any chance Czech, too? Your posts combine information and attitude I usually do not see around mostly Aussie forums...

CEZ is badly managed and surely has several fires to extinguish, but it is still a monopoly and a reliable ATM for both the government and the shareholders. As far as I am concerned, it can provide the same service for EMN I bought it happily during the covid dip, maybe just because I like the feeling when a part of my energy bills comes back, lol. At 400 CZK, this was a no-brainer. It is still undervalued now at 540ish as some funds dumped loads of it just because of various non-business policies (it has nuclear plants, and this can be a no-no today ).

If they somehow get involved in EMN, I expect them to obey the state will, provide finance - then shut up, and leave the rest to the esteemed gentlemen who run the company today.There was an article in HN newspaper lately. They asked the government about critical resources and the reply was manganese is not considered critical, and the state is not obliged in any way to protect the resource or restrict the business with it (contrary to Lithium). That was good news...

However, I have a gut feeling this new CR won't be as stellar as we all might wish...hope I am wrong, we will know soon enough
    GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $5.602K 79.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.