EMN 2.90% 7.1¢ euro manganese inc

STRONG BUY, page-688

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

The article says VW is willing to build 6 gigafactories in Europe by 2030, one of which might be in the Czech Republic - no closer info is revealed due to ongoing negotioations, but the state officials expressed optimism. There are economical reasons for that: VW has large plants and infrastructure in the CZ, as it produces about 1milion cars annually there.
    The proposed site for the gigafactory is an old coal power-plant, very close to Cinovec lithium deposit (one of the largest in Europe) and yes, it is just 2.5 hours drive from the EMN site.
    But you might consider EMN is also 6.5 hour drive from the Gigafactory in Darmstadt, and 4 hours drive from the Gigafactory in Berlin...
    The EMN obviously has a good road access, but it is also sitting right on the railway track and the river-port on one of the largers rivers in Europe (Elbe - ending in the port of Hamburg). Talk about connectivity, lol.
    I was wondering if they could (in theory) extend the life of the factory by importing a similar Mn ore to the factory by ships, once they mine the local resource, but found no info on such a possibility...perhaps it is too early to contemplate, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $6.824K 96.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29287 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.