EMN 2.90% 7.1¢ euro manganese inc

STRONG BUY, page-691

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    The EU Raw Material Alliance summit just took place.
    In my view, EMN project fits perfectly with the EU’s aspirations, of domestic, sustainable mining and recycling.

This is well emphasised in in an extract of EU Commissioner Mr Breton’s speech at the event:

”Domestic sourcing, as well as boosting circularity and recycling and increasing the use of secondary raw materials, are key parts of the puzzle.Hence the question is not whether we should mine in the EU but under what conditions? I believe that the reasons to explore sustainable mining in the EU are not only of economic and geopolitical nature. We also have a moral obligation.If we do not have an open debate about sustainable mining in Europe, without taboos, we will continue in a situation where we import raw materials from mines far away from our homes and conveniently close our eyes on how they were sourced.It is high time that we are honest and take more responsibility ourselves. We need to work together and develop a European approach with high environmental and social standards which is backed by stakeholders.”

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/node/500202_fr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $15.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $6.824K 96.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29287 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.