EMN 10.5% 5.1¢ euro manganese inc

STRONG BUY, page-983

1. 12,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Agreed, the Ecuadorian rainforest has little to do directly with EMN, however it does relate to how power is being generated in Europe. ie wind turbines. If people think coal is bad then they should also start to realise the environmental problems caused by renewables.
    So few investors understand how these renewables are made. Take solar panels, they are mostly made in China using silicon metal, silicon metal is made using quartzite, (silca) + charcoal which is obtained from burning timber. This timber is from Myanamar's old growth forests and mangroves. Millions of trees are cut down each year and burnt creating more pollution than they solve. Add to this 14,000kWh of power mostly generated from coal.
    Europe is in a situation where they don't want to use coal, but think that solar panel and wind turbines are better. The fact is they aren't and they're possibly worse for the environment. The public is being fed a lie. Solar panels and wind turbines are basically non recyclable except for copper and some aluminum.
    The ongoing push by EU politicans for renewables will inevitably lead to more intermittent power and far more expensive.
    Power is a most costly item in the EMN project in Czech Republic.
    I note that the Czech Republic is looking towards nuclear but with a 15 to 17 year timeframe.
    I'd say EMN will be broke well before then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.