BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

cujo - re:your reply to my post, let me expand.with the...

1. 3,331 Posts.
    cujo - re:your reply to my post, let me expand.

with the impending implosion of the markets seen as a certainty, i cashed out of every other stock, except for NMS. why ? i saw what i thought was good reason to stay with a company that, given any amount of good management, could capture any little part of the billions being spent on offshore o&g - and continue on upwards (hence my ongoing 'articles of interest' thread). little did i realise how quick this market downturn would be (expected it to take months, not weeks or even days), or the effect of calls on the 'newly established' margin loans on NMS.

two things - as i was one of those brave anough to jump on heavily during its down days of late 06, i am still bringing my average up at current prices. AND
    it still represents only a small percentage of my situation.

so rather than call it love, i prefer to say its the only stock i have time for currently. sure others will probably perform better, but i am quite comfortable with the forecast growth rate (let alone my own expectations), and besides i havent the time to FULLY understand any other stock at the moment.

in summary - not fussed with the current SP, and glad to use it to keep accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.