FSG 4.00% 2.6¢ field solutions holdings limited

This stock aint cheap. This company virtually does nothing and...

1. 983 Posts.
    This stock aint cheap. This company virtually does nothing and loses #hitloads of money. With 181M shares and about $8M cash on hand and losses of 1.7M per quarter they would be worth about 4.4c per share if they stopped losing money. Plus the value of any intellectual property they might have.

Looks to me like someone is trying to manipulate the SP up. Why? Could be many reasons. I reckon the best bet would be that they are planning a takeover of a company that has some cashflow & profitibilty and buying up makes the SP increase and they prob don't have enough $$$ to make the bid and will want to use shares in the offer.

The recent appointment of a Tesco director to the board of FRE points to some serious FRE corporate activity very shortly I reckon.

Better off to put your money into the entity that you think they might make an offer on because if they do make a T/O offer then these shares will tank and the T/O target will rocket.

My money is on MNF as a takeover target, they have shown to be open to this type of offer before (look at Feb 07 when the rumours of a T/O of MNF were around, went from 10c to 30c and also Oct 07 went from 10c to 19c). You can buy MNF at the moment for about 15-20c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $661 25.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1089360 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.