GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

strong companies comment, page-7

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Tawny, you really don't like this company too much. I am sorry for you that your options punt went badly, but that happens with options most of the time anyway. Perhaps you should stop bagging the company for your options play not working out. No-one forced you to punt on options - you made the decision yourself. No one is to blame but the person in front of the mirror.

Personally, whilst feeling flat like a lot of investors that the shares aren't going through the roof, I am still a happy holder - GRK is that part of my portfolio which is and always has been in patient capital territory.
    It is analagous to the CSM assets a few years ago. Do you remember Arrow at 17c 5 years ago? CSM was considered too hard then but the oil spike changed all that along with proof that gas can come out of coal seams. Now look at the CSM industry.
    I think the same thing will happen with geothermal. But not all projects if the assets are stranded in the middle of nowhere. location is vitally important.

As I have said for over a year now, GRK's OD project at the front door of a power line is strategically excellent. The thermal gradiants are good.

I don't go for the GDY rubbish that very hot rocks 500 kilometres from the first customer are economic. GDY might prove that the technology works for them but there is the aspect of a white elephant in the middle of nowhere. My concern is that gdy shareholders will end up getting their skin blasted off by 230 degree steam at 5000 psi. If the government doesn't stump up and pay for the powerline then I can't see the economics of building a new one.

I firmly believe GRK will end up with a jv partner -it is just a matter of time. Yes OD will be developed - wait and see. yes the WA assets are up for grabs and I think you should not discount this at all. Yes the desal aspect in the Spencer Gulf will be a goer.

Tawny, if you have copped your losses and sold your shares, then I suggest it is time to move onto another board rather than continually trying to sledge this company. Oh by the way, you are wrong about the drilling.
    cheers
    omg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.