ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

strong day in ny, page-24

1. 136 Posts.
    Hi Q,
    The drug they are talking about is Lilly's solanezumab. I am no expert but I do not believe this drug is very useful. Lilly has been working on this drug for a long time and does not have very good results with the drug IMHO. So, they are therefore saying that the drug could be given to the patient up to 10 years prior to the onset of the disease. The only reason they are highlighting solanezumab is because there is nothing in anyone's pipeline that has shown any success and they (all AD drug researchers/companies) are all going after the same theme which has failed so far. That theme is the Amyloid-Beta removal and Tau removal. Solanezumab supposedly hits this theme a little earlier and likely will have some side effects. PRAN's drug (Pbt2) is still running under the radar because they are attacking the disease from a totally different angle (the metals homeostasis approach). Note that no other company has taken up the metals homeostasis approach and therefore it has no MOTIVATED backers. PRAN has achieved a statistically significant result in the improvement of Executive Function in a previous phase 2 trial and this is unique. No one else has achieved a statistically significant result in an AD trial for an improvement in a cognitive measure. PRAN has been "thinking out of the box". It is lonely at the top and it takes some clear thinking by any potential partner to "see" this and break from the "mediocre" crowd to make a potentially highly lucrative and paradigm changing deal with PRAN. PRAN and that "clear thinking executive" that signs the deal with PRAN will be the ultimate winners along with the AD patients.

Best Regards,
    Simon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18.45K 6.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 112553933 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 140078273 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.