ATH 28.6% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

strong day in ny, page-5

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It was about 3 months prior to when the October results were to be released that this started climbing. Obviously the SP dropped when we were informed about the delay, but the rise from July to late August was from low 20's to mid 70's. Approx a month before results were due, that's when we got notification of the delay.

We are again 3 months out from when results are due, but this time we will get a double dose - one of HD and the other (and hopefully succesful) AD results. In actual fact, according to the PBT announcement back on 13th September, they are expecting to announce the HD results in Q1 2014. March is obviously the end of that period, but they could just release their results earlier than that.

I think the Nasdaq action over the next 2 weeks will tell us a lot about where this is heading in the short term (ie up to end of March). The SP rallied leading up to the HD results - we will hopefully see another run in the new lead up to the HD results, then hopefully on the back of good news, another run up to the release of the AD results.

Given all the recent tweets, announcements, Today Tonight articles, etc, the run we saw back in July/August/September might have nothing on what we will see in December/January/February.

Bring on March!!!

All in my opinion, good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $23.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $573.6K 114.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2007084 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 26677057 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.