AMA 0.00% 6.3¢ ama group limited

Strong Day today, page-17

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    You may have industry knowledge but clearly not that great with financials if you think this company would have lost 90m without the sale of the ACAD segment.

So which one it?
    Poor understanding of financials which leads you to make ridiculous statements here and on your group pages or you have a grudge and are trying to down ramp?

I actually think both. I've had a good look around your group pages since they were mentioned here by another user and it seems you would often sing this companies praises until the termination of one of the senior managers a couple of years back when your attitude toward AMA seemed to go south very quickly. Must be a good friend of yours.

I read the company has even threatened legal action against you and others on your pages for your false and defamatory posts and comments so your claims of knowing the inside of this company well (at least for the last couple of years) and being an objective industry voice is just rubbish.

It looks like HotCopper is just another platform for you to attack a company you don't work for, have any professional dealings with or invest in.

Must be tiring having a company you clearly dislike for personal reasons take up so much of your headspace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $301.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $114.5K 1.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16392 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 969502 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.