AMA 2.22% 4.6¢ ama group limited

Strong Day today, page-6

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I thought there was a note in the report hinting at the possibility of more shares being release? I'll have to check

As for me. I'm not sure why HC have this thing where you can't use your own name?

Russ Hill is not that secret (lets see if HC remove it) , so no, I'm not x insurance, not an X employee or X anything really. I've followed the rise and rise and occasional fail of the company since before it was born.
    Until recently I had an MSO in a different sector of auto industry so I watched with interest, learnt and in some cases applied this knowledge to my own enterprise. I do some editorials and commentary if I'm in the mood.
    Largely it wasn't prudent for me to speak here as we both served the same master. I can now speak my mind and I only have to deal with the censorship that HC has placed on me ..
    I've been accused of being negative towards the company and I sincerely don't accept that position. Not all truths are positive. I'd have hoped you all would like to know the behind the scenes bits that make this industry and this company tick.

If asked, I'd happily provide an email address, but I suspect HC wouldn't allow it based on recent history

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $219.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $64.46K 1.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 918582 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 728993 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.