KMD 0.00% 45.0¢ kmd brands limited

Strong demand as Kathmandu re-opens, page-50

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    @Fedzz, which region this store belongs to?

Also the winter is playing its part in lifting sales volume. I staked out two stores in Wellington region at different times in last 2 weeks (waiting for 15 minutes on the road opposite and counting the people going in, coming out with purchase and coming out with out purchase). One time I went to purchase jacket and spent an hour.

1. On the week ends, the billiing counters (2 and 3rd one when a team member can find free time) is busy non-stop for almost an hour (I waited that long doing shopping as well as to get a feel).
    2. On week days, on average I see around 8-10 people going in and 3-4 people coming out with purchases in the 15 minutes I allocated (I can count only the people that comeout with Kathmandu branded package). I tried various times and it appears around 3PM to 3:30 is the busy time during working days for now.

I think Kathmandu is doing good sales and we probably woudln't know the full impact of shutdowns until the next trading update/ results update.

I re-assured myself to some extent with above check and if some of you post your experiences in your region, perhaps that will increase our confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.