FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

legin777 thanks for the heads upfor those interested in the...

1. 126 Posts.
    legin777 thanks for the heads up

for those interested in the podcast, the cb interview starts around 28min20sec.

your points are spot on and i would add a couple of additional points that stuck out from my perspective:

* chatterbox shear was one of the key reasons for the acquisition, especially the rapid rate that they came up with 500k oz and he feels there is a lot more to be unlocked there

* one drill rig at laverton past couple of months going hard, trying to convert resources to reserves

* when asked about potential to need further capital, he said 'no no...we've got more than enough cash generation in laverton to fund the development and growth aspirations there'

* won't hit 90% but control very much in FML's court, will seek to change board and delist asap

* not looking to dual list FML

* given the emphatic 'absolute bargain' comment, you could understand Stone's reluctance to accept the deal but weird it doesn't sound like Stone wanted to engage in any discussions along the way, theyve just been 'sitting there'.

note CB will be on boardroom radio at 12pm (Sydney), i guess he will reiterate the same msgs.

ok now, lets rock and roll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $426 3.116K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.