POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ni price is dragging POS down, nothing else. Even though POS...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Ni price is dragging POS down, nothing else. Even though POS isn't a producer yet, it is on the cusp of being one so its MC is being judged as though it is a producer (i.e. based on nickel sentiment). Ni is in a 5 year bear run (look at the charts). It had a momentary lapse in this with the Indo ban last year in which the market didn't fully factor in the demand and supply dictotomy (or maybe appreciate it - especially Chinese stockpiling and drop in demand). Bear runs usually don't last longer than this (in any market), so any rise in nickel should be a structural one to take nickel into its bull run. This is my take on it anyway. But make no mistake, the US$6.50 trigger point for POS is not even the start of the bull run. I wouldn't want to invest in any nickel company with a spot price of US$6.50 seen as the upper end. But it is a good, safe entry point designed to ensure POS's survival.

Data coming out of China indicates that house prices has moved up 2 months in a row now. Its equities markets has just gone through a correction of sorts. The generally slow summer period (traditionally low for stainless steel demand) is now ending. China's Indo stock piles have dropped from 15mT to now 4mT in 15 months (with only 200K T expected from Indo this year). China will run out of this high grade nickel within months. Greece is sorting out their debt issues (one loan at a time). These are all positives for nickel outlook. All these things take some time, don't expect miracles tomorrow. Remember we have around 3 quarters of cashflow remaining (from some quick calculations - everyone should do their own analysis).

Unless you're trading this stock, patience is key here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $31.24K 9.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 57933913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47469825 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.