KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

strong gold trend good news for burnakura, page-46

1. 14,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4153
    It looks that way to me too IP, no significant sellers coming out(good to see) despite our market taking a sharp dip down late morning but on a down day, buyers also seem willing to wait for now s a pause for a day or two it may be.
    However not sure what you mean by "unless gold breaks out".
    We had a significant break out last night (see my chart this morning). Are you referring to breaking the all time high?

Looks like most of the damage to our market is being done by Rio early and later BHP following it lower. Banks also down.
    Even NCM down but that has had a very good two month rally off it's low so some profit taking on that one is not too surprising on a market down day.
    What I do find surprising is stocks like SLR and PRU being down at all today.
    KCN getting hammered after a cr and several downgrades this morning.

So we are doing pretty good here today. Hopefully most that wanted out are already out after our 2 week slide.
    One thing I like about KGL is that (thanks to Andash delays) we are much closer to the bottom of our 2 year trading range while most other gold stocks are closer to the top.
    That gives us much less downside and so much more upside once Andash gets the go ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.