XRG 0.00% 3.0¢ xreality group ltd

Thought I might bring this thread back to life and discuss a few...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thought I might bring this thread back to life and discuss a few things here. I do not currently hold IDZ, but do hold VR1 (happily) and am looking to further my exposure in the extended reality space.

After having a read about IDZ, I've noticed a few things that interest me:

1. Kim Hopwood has 4.4m oppies at 0.21c expiring in 2024.
    2. Wayne Jones 8m oppies at 0.21c expiring 2024.
    3. Stephen Tofler 1m oppies at 0.21c expiring 2024.
    4. 136m shares owned by Key Personnel
    5. $1.7m cash
    6. Retail investors holding only 32% of issued shares.

It is obvious that management has set very ambitious goals for the next 3-5 years, starting with the name change which I assume should be widely accepted by shareholders at the end of November. I've seen the recent traction that VR1 has received, and whilst I think that IDZ is behind VR1 in terms of product, I think that this could be a winner in the future.

I also like that such a large % of the shares are held by insiders/instos, as it means less pump and dump and more organic growth (albeit the occasional manipulation we see from the top end of town). This exact situation played out by Vr1 over the past week so lows of 11.5c be squashed by a huge 21.5c growth, as so little shareholders currently want to sell, but so many investors want to buy.

ER is a huge space, we all saw the reaction that the Metaverse announcement caused. Changing the name and focusing on ER is a fantastic move by the BOD, who all have skin in the game and big incentives to achieve tremendous growth in 3 years' time.

If anyone else has any thoughts / comments to add, please feel free. I will be watching this closely this week and will be buying in at some stage, with the aim to accumulate over the next year or so until I build a sizeable position.

I believe that if IDZ continues growing, and specifically, but not exclusively, expanding into the military/defense space (considering it was founded by ex-SAS), today's $8m market cap will be minuscule compared to future potential growth.

Good Luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $570 18.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 166685 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 23494 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.