CUS 16.7% 8.4¢ copper search limited

what an informative post d_ricardo. Thanks.I appreciate all of...

1. 875 Posts.
    what an informative post d_ricardo. Thanks.
    I appreciate all of your points - factor in AS WELL 2008-09 results feature ONLY about 3 months of the Direct Charging Regime - March to 30th June, I presume. I am unaware of the difference to the prior charge rate but it is obviously "substantial". Nine additional months of revenue at the new charge rate, weighed against the existing cost base (as this doesn't need to change due to a higher charge rate) just pours to the bottom line - the effect should be beyond substantial, let me exaggerate, it should be MASSIVE.
    People are wondering about how high can this go. Yes, it has gone gangbusters - BUT from GROUND ZERO as an unprofitable company prior to this last period.
    Since the introduction of Direct Charging the price has ONLY doubled. Yes, ONLY doubled. But if you think through that a 100% increase in SP over the past 8 months is probably a very, very conservative SP growth coming from a loss generating company, setting up a business model after transitioning from an explorer some years ago.
    Many people doubted JB Hi-Fi could make a success of their business model but look at them now. I am glad I had confidence that HIGH VOLUME and HIGH CASH FLOW are undeniably magic success ingredients. CUS has these in abundance.
    I think your well informed and expressed post is awesome, but potentially understated.
    I really don't think this has hit the radar of the next tier of investment managers who have had to stay out of it based on market cap and non-declared profits and resulting ratios by which they select investments.
    I am bullish, whilst recognising I am not terribly concerned about the immediate short term SP. In fact, I'm seriously challenged about the size of holding I want to achieve before this goes back into price orbit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.012(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.086M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.4¢ $24.64K 310.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31847 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 33687 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.