VMS 4.35% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

T2cupandhandle: “VMS” are going straight to a Jorc. No, need to...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1163

T2cupandhandle:

“VMS” are going straight to a Jorc. No, need to drip feed Mets. Unlike, “MEI” they had to drip feed as the turn around time was quite long. Jorc will be completed by the end of August.

Jupiter discovery was in November just prior to Christmas. So, in 6 months they have completed over 200 directional drill holes and 300 infill drill holes. Pretty darn good for 6 mths.

No, “Sovereign Risk”, unlike plenty of others. “Government Funding” a certainty in my opinion. Both “Iluka”and “Lynas” have a short fall of product. They cannot run either of those refineries at 50% and 60% capacity. So, all eyes will be on “VMS” to supply this short fall.

As per their “Government Funding”arrangement they will need to get supply from within Australia.

Whilst, I will always hold our BOD accountable and I believe we need to clean up our registrar.

I give full credit to them for the fast work they have done on “Jupiter”. Not to mention in the background we may have another huge result with our “Boron Discovery”.

Always do your own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $55.41K 2.492M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2319057 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 499180 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.