VMS 5.56% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Strong interest, page-59

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Thought I'd repost without the defamatory comments.

I've asked my previous post to be moderated.

MrQ

You make some good points and an intelligently written post.

My biggest issue has always been with our management or lack thereof.

Our tenements are great and kudos to AR for picking these up.

However we have managed to mismanage just about everything we have touched.
    We have senior Directors who collected a salary but I fail to see their input to date.
    We keep engaging these leeches for CRs who then promptly sell as soon they've made their 20% and collapse our price.

Jupiter comes along and the market doesn't seem too interested which I put down to the fact the market doesn't believe anything will come of it. Just as all our other tenements have not progressed beyond hype.

AR continues to give timelines to the market and then proceeds to blow these timelines out, in the case of the PFS for Lindsay , we are now 17 months past the due date and still counting. Imagine doing that in the business world, would have been sacked after 1 month past the due date.

At what point do shareholders say enough is enough.
    I'm personally down about 70% and I have a fair amount invested. So as most have probably worked out from my posts, I'm not happy Jan.

AR is a good Geo. I'll leave it at that.

I honestly wonder what our top 20 holders are doing. Are they happy to have seen their shareholding value take a battering without speaking up.

Whilst I hold out hope that Jupiter will rescue us, My confidence is not so high based on what's transpired to date.

All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $32.60K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4571712 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.