ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

I agree. Why does everyone panic when they see a bit of red?...

1. 32 Posts.
    I agree. Why does everyone panic when they see a bit of red? This is exactly the inherent reasoning behind successful investing, ie do the opposite to everyone else in times of great fear and greed. Having said that, if certain brokerage firms employ short term strategies (similar to day trading) then so be it. I myself day trade the S&P500 so there is nothing wrong with that. With WHN I dont have my day trader hat on -- I am in for the long haul, which in reasonable terms, is essentially until 2013 (or whenever drilling gets underway). Any major fund manager will tell you that the big money (ie 100s times your money etc) is in longer term investing, not short term trading.

I see that a lot of people dont distinguish between the two, and psychologically, they get caught in the market fear (or greed). With WHN, my plan is long term, and so is my psychology (as opposed to trading the S&P for example). Therefore, a few pullbacks, retracements, mini crashes etc dont worry me. When something goes wrong fundamentally with the company, then start to worry. Until then, enjoy the ride -- if this wasnt a rollercoaster of a ride then it would be pretty boring imo.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.33am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.