MYG 0.00% 71.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Mutiny Gold's strong investor backing pushes shares 31% higher...

1. 323 Posts.
    Mutiny Gold's strong investor backing pushes shares 31% higher in three weeks (FROM PROACTIVE INVESTORS)

Mutiny Gold's (ASX: MYG) shares have rallied 31% during March to a close of $0.092 today, with the interest in the company no doubt due to pending drilling result announcements from the Deflector Deposit.

Deflector is hosted within the Project in Western Australia, where an aggressive diamond drilling campaign is set to provide new results within weeks, which will then help deliver the company's first gold reserves as it moves closer to completing a Definite Feasibility Study.

Highlighting the potential of Deflector, earlier in the month the company discovered 3.3 metres at 79 grams per tonne (g/t) gold and 10.5% copper from 62 metres.

Deflector - by the numbers, reserves in 2012

Deflector has a resource of 3.4 million tonnes at 4.9g/t gold for 530,000 gold ounces, 0.85% copper for 29,000 tonnes and 5.7g/t silver for 620,000 ounces.

Measured and Indicated accounts for; 2.1 million tonnes at 5.2g/t gold for 350,000 ounces, 1.1% copper for 22,000 tonnes and 7.3g/t silver for 490,000 ounces. Inferred is 1.3 million tonnes at 4.5g/t gold for 180,000 ounces, 0.5% copper for 6,000 tonnes and 6.2g/t silver for 130,000 ounces.

Existing infrastructure provides key production component

Mutiny is a near term gold producer, and to further highlight the potential of Deflector, existing infrastructure includes a 300,000 tonnes per annum mill which has the capacity to be upgraded to 620,000 tonnes per annum - along with accommodation and offices, power plant, water, haul roads and tailings dam.

The additional infrastructure required includes a ball mill, crusher, floatation circuit, additional accommodation for up to 150 and an upgraded power plant.

Resident Mine Manager appointed to progress Deflector

In the push towards production, just last month Mutiny appointed Brett Hampel as the Resident Mine Manager, with Hampel to take Mutiny to the next stage - and he definitely has the skills to do it.

Hampel brings over 26 years mining and management experience covering surface and underground mining operations in Australia and overseas to the position, and over the last decade has held senior roles with Unimin Australia Ltd, Avocet Mining, Dominion Gold, Peninsula Gold SB and St Barbara Ltd.

Hampel will also be responsible for taking over the development and review of the mining operations input into the Definitive Feasibility Study, followed by undertaking the managerial role of mine commissioning and ongoing operations at Gullewa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2857 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 26250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.