RSG 2.56% 60.0¢ resolute mining limited

re: strongly bid - and strong turnover volume rise over the past...

1. 52 Posts.
    re: strongly bid - and strong turnover volume rise over the past 3 weeks may mean a continuation higher, it's good to see. -- A rising tide lifts all boats.

Nevertheless, shareholders should hope for a buy out. Current management, with the tailwind of a rising POG, still want to hedge more. Thus, for the LT one would be better served seeking out the unhedged.

Steven Saville's TSI has RSG as a model portfolio entry. However, he states plainly in the commentary that with RSG's hedging that it is only a ST trade. He says that with 1500 gold in 07 08 this turkey will die-- or just tread water at best.

I'm looking to take profits... hopefully this upleg will continue and push it higher ... then I'll move on to the unhedged. Jubilation borne out of the recent(uncharacteristic) rise should be tempered with the reality that these guys only know hedging as their track record demonstrates ... the upside has been sold into a straitjacket. Instead of looking for ways to address the underwater hedgebook they're thinking of hedging just enough reserves/production to eliminate what should be a glorious upside.

As far as I'm concerned management's competence is still very much in question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.015(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.277B
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 60.5¢ 57.5¢ $6.378M 10.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 80708 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 325865 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.