RSG 0.79% 63.0¢ resolute mining limited

The most obvious way to get past the escrow issue is if someone...

1. 249 Posts.
    The most obvious way to get past the escrow issue is if someone was to make a successful takeover offer for VUL.

The most obvious acquiror would be SMM so as to get a clean 100% interest in Valhalla and Skal deposits. However, I would imagine that RSG would want cash and not SMM scrip, although they may take SMM scrip or a combination of cash and SMM scrip if the scrip is not held in escrow.

EME may want a clean 100% interest in Bigyrli as well, and the Ngalia basin tenements that VUL hold 100% interest in, but given their very modest market cap, EME is an unlikely acquiror unless they cut a deal with SMM.

Given the financial situation of both EME and SMM a takeover would most likely be 100% scrip if it was to eventuate.

If I was a betting man, I would guess that one day (although it may still be some time away or may never happen) that SMM would want a 100% interest in Valhalla and Skal, given their size and scope for further increase in resources. Or, alternatively, someone (possibly a Canadian) may take out both SMM and VUL.

These are just possibile scenarios.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ $4.144M 6.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306022 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 35330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.