Strong Light Oil flowing

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    These are only some of the positive things announced in relation to the Atzam#5 well and it amazes me that the SP is still in the doldrums. I’ve seen other companies SP rocket when they have announced something as insignificant as Hydrocarbon shows coming to the surface.

Still waiting for that C17 section to be perforated and tested after their report of "strong light oil shows flowing to surface" . Good luck to holders.

Estimate of +200 feet of potential net pay in carbonate sections drilled

Material oil and gas shows continually generated at surface from drilling final carbonate sections (see below), despite heavy mud weight used (9.5lbs) to maintain good hole condition

Interpretation by the Operator of initial logs run down to upper C18 carbonate sections at 3,600 feet indicated multiple potential pay zones starting from the C13 carbonates

Ongoing oil and gas shows to surface from drilling C17 and C18 sections - preliminary log analysis showing high oil saturations (up to ~88%) and primary porosities up to 18%.

Atzam #5 well is currently drilling at 2,907 feet in the producing C17 carbonate section - strong light oil shows flowing to surface with high oil saturation (~80%) in sample porosity testing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.