AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

strong news flow pt2

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    The last time AVB use the term "Strong News Flow"
    the Share price was around 2 cents.

Given the SP movement and volume I also think yesterdays announcement is yet to be fully appreciated.

"The Araguaia Nickel Project comprises 45,000 hectares of 100%-owned exploration licenses near the important emerging nickel Caraj?s District, in Par? State, Northern Brazil. Lara holds a significant property position in the Araguaia belt, which has already generated two significant discoveries at Serra da Tapa and Vale dos Sonhos owned by Xstrata."

I suggest having a look at http://www.laraexploration.com/araguaia-nickel

Nickel too appears to be misunderstood too.

I read on another company's website that offered the prospective of 3% nickel resourse would equal to 25g/t tonne resourse todays metal prices. Pretty impressive ay?
    (N:B no date was given so anyone want to update this? Your imput would be most welcome.)

With its fast run up, and a party pooping Director, I can understand the emotions associated with this stock, I'm focusing on the "Strong News Flow" comments that have helped me stay the course.

Perhaps by Monday the latest announcement would have sunk in and people can again buy with conviction.

Good luck and all IMO of course

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.