ATG 1.27% 39.0¢ articore group limited

No, not likely based on RBL's IR response above.I like it. It...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    No, not likely based on RBL's IR response above.

I like it. It seems like the RBL management is spending more time on improving the business than regularly pumping out announcements to manipulate the market. I also can't tolerate management who doesn't face the brutal truth, and even worst, sugarcoating/wordsmithing underperformance (i.e. "we are pleased to announce that ________" - insert bad performance here).

Overall, I like this RBL management team and wish they can stay humble, focus, and always to face the brutal truth incoming challenges.

In regards to whether there's a "post-Thanksgiving sales update":

If there has been bad news, it would have been announced already based on last years' timing and RBL's response. (i.e. by this time, RBL would have got a pretty good idea of their Q2FY21 performance. Perhaps a P75.)

Hence, based on deductive reasoning, there is either no news or good news. The question then we need to ask ourselves is, what are the odds for no news, vs. good news?

Personally, based on all the wisdom here and information available, it seems the probability for favourable news is greater, and perhaps even an upgrade in earning guidance.The market has already spoken as RBL's SP is now at and above Goldman Sach's target price of $6.25.

So when will we see this announcement?

If I have to guess, it is still plausible that RBL may have one before year-end, which could be a missed opportunity for those who sell RBL pre-maturely. In particular, if there is an upgrade in earning guidance, RBL would probably want to wait for the first 2 weeks of Dec numbers to firm up the numbers. Perhaps a P90. i.e. if this is significant, based on RBL's commitment of continuous disclosure, an announcement could be imminent.

Building on this train of thoughts and based on my corporate experience, there's also a chance for the new CEO to announce this. This is for him to build credibility and set him up for success, and perhaps including a farewell note from the current acting CEO.

Hence, the timing is really up for grab. The key point is that we just need to be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $109.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $770 1.988K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19012 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 69068 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.