MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I am back from one week in purgatory!Just been to see the doctor...

1. 521 Posts.
    I am back from one week in purgatory!

Just been to see the doctor - a real medico - for blood tests - excepting for getting older hopefully everything just ticking along. Just like good old MEO!

My MEO holding is also seven figures plus plus and I am quite relax about developments. Hopefully all signed and sealed this week but no later than end of next week.

Recent developments - the Santos sale of Evans Shoal gas interest to Magellan highlights that there is at least one stranded/alternative fuel not yet exploited. Until now MEO is the only one doing the song and dance on methanol - hopefully this will change. I am hopeful that this year will see deals/interest in MEO's TSMP/TSLNG and NT/P68. I am sure things are quietly bubbling along.
    Still, if Magellan is dealing in this space it will have to have very deep pockets and a big brother - some say it's Methanex. Magellan is only a minnow.

I have been adding [averaging down some would say] at 33c and I still have capacity to add more at 33c. LNG/Methanol is a big boys' game - and MEO is my one high risk/high reward play in the O+G space. My long term O+G investment stocks are WPL and OSH.

All the above is IMHO of course. DYOR

Cheers, gasbag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.